RE: [IP] Re: MM's "One Touch" and calibration

My new meter actually arrived today. After I typed the last message I
checked at the door and there was UPS walking away. (Funny how Medtronic
tells me signature is required yet UPS didn't even require signature for the
pump itself).

My first test proved to be right in-line with my old OneTouch Ultra meter
(69 points to 65 points) while the Paradigm Link/BD meter that came with the
pump still is off (read 125).

My Verdict: LOVING IT!