Re: [IP] RE: Coding/PC Comms

Yep, I have my dual bot mac laptop in windows now beside my iMac. at
least I did get it done. What was bothering me is I just wanted to get
information and even that was proprietary. Just a bit odd to me after
using many browsers as I please and usually having no issues until
this one company :-/

Thanks for the info, I have it coming to try out.