Re: [IP] Re: MM's "One Touch" and calibration

Nope, it doesn't clear anything...each test counts as a calibration UNLESS
you turn off the transmition feature before you test.  It is easy, but a
pain.  I wish they would have designed it so that you are asked by the pump
if you want to count it as a calibration; the way it was before I went on
the new meter.  Cynthia