Re: [IP] RE: Coding/PC Comms

I went to Windows and got the info, so we'll see. If it's
'complementery', I dunno why they just didn't toss it in with the
meter... I see extra postage for those who would want it...

Well, I can use IE if I have to, but wow, not ever able to just get
info... that's a bit crazy. I can call them on my cell, all I have, or
go online with the already paid for service....(Cable).