Re: [IP] MM's "Onetouch Ultralink" meter: My verdict. Also: Help from Canada needed, please

--- On Tue, 4/29/08, Leppanen <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Ultra, UltraSmart ect are OLD school meters
>  Meters that have came out on the market within the last
> 6-7 years are not able
> to interchange mg/dL to mmol and the reverse.

>  Like I said above UltraSmart is Old school due to it
> coming onto the market
> before 2001 when they stopped enabling alot of meters from
> being changed from
> mg/dL to mmol and the reverse.

 The UltraSmart came out in 2003. I know my original one could be changed from
mg/dl to mmol/l. I think that meter companies switched to a single measurement
only in the last few years. All UltraSmart meters made after that time can't be
changed. I think every manufacturer is the same way now.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987