Re: [IP] MM's "Onetouch Ultralink" meter: My verdict. Also: Help from Canada needed, please

<<20 years ago when I started with the One Touch Profile>>

If you are in Canada, what year did your LifeScan OneTouch Profile come out.
 I got one of the very first Profiles here in the states way back in June 1996
(22 June 96 to be exact). Bought 100 strips and got the meter for free. Still
have the recipt from the store I got it from too (Safeway.. in the South Eugene
hills of Eugene Oregon).
 I trialed it the day before I bought it, with the local LifeScan Rep (local to
eugene).

--
R. Leppanen