Re: [IP] RE: Coding/PC Comms

It's OK, a bit bigger, but still a reasonably good meter. It is easier
on my eyes to see the result and coding as simple, also no hassle to
have it 'talk to the pump Utilities>Meter settings>Add ID (OK,
Sutherland, it is A9B... NOT A98.... <G>) I do find the set up and all
a nice feature, mine was date and time set, with only the time being
an hour behind. If I would like to, the USB for the Ultralink is a
tiny little thing, like a bluetooth dongle and if I read the paper
about it and the picture correctly it'll only communicate with their
carelink web-based software.

I hope someone finds out if it can comm with the XP system and
solutions software. It is IMO, not much different from the longer
cable COMMLINK for the pump/meter. But much more compact and nicely
done. I can't test one yet as I haven't got one.

So, I will also have to see how much they want for that chip too, as
nothing other than the meter, sample bottle of strips and paperwork
came with mine.