Re: [IP] RE: Coding/PC Comms

Right. But others you did have to or the number just kept flashing at
you. IME.

OK... Next question:
The UltraLink has a USB to communicate to the CareLink. Can this not
be used at all now with the Solutions and regular cable? Like the BD
would have the cable that goes from the 'mouth' of the meter to the
USB in the computer, This new one leads me to believe it is only to
the CareLink Personal software, consequently to their WEBSITE. I don't
mind installing it ON my computer.