Re: [IP] RE: Coding test strips

At 04:21 PM 4/29/2008, Candice/Andy wrote:
>Hi, I was wondering why people cannot use the test strip after
>coding their meter. I just pull it out of the machine and re-insert
>then test. I don't recall if the instructions said not to do it that
>way but I usually don't look at my manual for my meters unless
>something is wrong. Thanks for your input. Candice .

If you don't realize you needed to code the meter and put blood on
the test strip, you can't use it again.  With the Ultra series of
meters, you normally put the strip in, the meter tells you to code
the meter and then you use the strip.  You don't need to take it out,
unless you didn't realize you needed to code and put blood on it.

RoseLea