RE: [IP] Re: MM's "One Touch" and calibration

I'm just hoping it will automatically clear the "CHECK BG" alert on the
pump. I think it's odd that I'll check my BG ahead of the alert, or even
after, and still need to manually clear the alert message.

Medtronic's website/UPS tracking says my meter should deliver today; however
UPS usually comes before 2pm (it's 3:42 now) and still nothing.

Here's hoping I'm no longer bouncing emails (because I hate navigating the
digests),
-Brad