Re: [IP] RE: Coding test strips

Never heard or followed that rule. I do as you do and have had no
issues at all.

I think it would be different if you set the strip down onto a table
or something where it could get 'dirty', but as I am 'coding usually
at the time of a test, I put it in, code if needed, yank it out and
park it back in again.