Re: [IP] cgms /ultralink calibration issue

Yes, it is not too big a deal, just a hassle to have to remember to turn off
your meter wireless feature before checking so that you don't have a Cal
Error.  I wish they had instilled a screen on the pump that would ask you
like it does without the wireless meter feature on.  cynthia