Re: [IP] RE: MM & New One Touch Ultra Link Meter

All I have to say is, for me, I am thankful to have the good fortune to
switch to the Lifescan product. My 4 BD meters were not accurate when
compared with lab results; haven't used the BD meter for a long time.
Phyllis

Anyone who used the Paradigm BD meter and switching have