[IP] anybody need coupons for contour strips?

I have a few coupons good for $20 off purchase of 100 ct. size of BREEZE 2
 10-test discs or Contour test strips. (Offer valid only towards patients health
 plan co-pay) so I guess that means if your co-pay is only $10, then you only
get  $10 off, makes sense......   they expire next year (2009) I don't use
these meters since my insurance wont cover the strips, I tend to stick with
what  my insurance company will pay for!
I would be happy to mail these out to anyone who could use them, or split
them up if I am asked by more than one person.  Please email me directly
email @ redacted (mailto:email @ redacted)     Jennifer

listings at AOL Autos.