From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of RONDA ROBINSON
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:00 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] RE: MM & New One Touch Ultra Link Meter

Okay, I have a question.  My son uses the MM722 with the Paradigm BD Meter
which talks to his pump as well.  I realize that they are being taken over
and the strips and meters are now called NovaMax, but why would he need to
switch
to the NEW One touch Ultra Link meter?   We have tons and tons of BD/NovaMax
strips on hand.  MM said his meter is on the way so we haven't been able to
play with it yet.  Anyone who used the Paradigm BD meter and switching have
any in put?

Ronda - mom to Aaron (15 years old) - dx age 10.