Re: [IP] MM's "Onetouch Ultralink" meter

Thanks! Yes, I didn't read far enough back (I'm on the web). I will also
be receiving my ulra meter tomorrow. :)

Cynthia said:

The one thing that I haven't figured out yet was if there was anyother way
to use the meter and not "report" to the pump/CGMS other than going onto
the meter prior to testing and turning off that feature manually.  With
the wireless meter, the
screen that asks it you want to use the reading to calibrate is not there."

I have been going thru the minimed pump school online which has a whole
cgms tutorial. It's very comprehensive, so actually, I can picture what
you mean.

I was hoping the ultrameter would "beam" my bs to the pump/cgms so that it
can calibrate without me typing it in. Do you mean that EVERY reading it
asks you if you want to calibrate ?? Or are you saing that with the
wireless meter the question do you want to calibrate is no longer there
even when you want to calibrate?

Thanks! (can you tell I can't wait to start??)

-leann harris
whose day job is in I.T. but whose passion is dogs and dog training, hence
the sig line :) Thanks!
--
Folk will know how large your soul is, by the way you treat a dog.
- Charles F. Doran