Re: [IP] MM's "Onetouch Ultralink" meter & ins. approved cgms

Someone provided a link on this list and I followed that, entered the info
and saw that it was shipped.  I also received a letter on Saturday saying
that it was on its way, but no date.
Yes, they all work together and it is pretty neat.  The one thing that I
haven't figured out yet was if there was anyother way to use the meter and
not "report" to the pump/CGMS other than going onto the meter prior to
testing and turning off that feature manually.  With the wireless meter, the
screen that asks it you want to use the reading to calibrate is not there.
Since you don't have yours yet, this might all be greek, but you will see
what I mean.  Cynthia