Re: [IP] MM's "Onetouch Ultralink" meter & ins. approved cgms

--- On Tue, 4/29/08, Wyldceltic1 <email @ redacted> wrote:

> OK, at the MM site, I went to:
> <https://www.minimed.com/onetouchultralink/myshipment/>
>
> You will need to enter patient identifying information to
> find out
> when YOUR
> meter has shipped, also, if your meter has already shipped
> and is in
> transit, a
> tracking number will be provided to you

 I entered my info (not expecting to see that a meter is on the way, though) and
I got the message saying I was not found or was not eligible, or something to
that effect. I have supplies shipped to my work address and I changed my phone
number about 6 months ago, so I probably entered the wrong combination of zip
code + phone number anyway.

 However, when I checked my order history on the Minimed store page, it shows an
order entered on April 16th, with the status "To Be Shipped", but no available
shipping date. I'm assuming that's the meter. It doesn't have a description of
the item but the product number is HMS-02124601.

 Another order appears after that for my regular supplies, which I just got
yesterday. I have not placed any orders on the site myself since last year, so I
guess I'll just keep checking back periodically to see if my meter status is
ever updated.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987