Re: [IP] MM Solutions software

I hope they would offer this to ...er.... very proactive home users
too. I really almost resent having to put my stuff out there on a
corporate website other than work. My Apple work site has what any
employer would need, but my health stuff is separate <G>

For now, I'll be staying in XP and Solutions.