Re: [IP] MM's "Onetouch Ultralink" meter & ins. approved cgms

LOVE THE TAG LINE!! AHWWWW.......

OK, at the MM site, I went to:
<https://www.minimed.com/onetouchultralink/myshipment/>

You will need to enter patient identifying information to find out
when YOUR
meter has shipped, also, if your meter has already shipped and is in
transit, a
tracking number will be provided to you, click the hyperlink and it
will forward
you to UPS and a window will open displaying your meter's specific
shipping
details. Clicking on the tracking number will tell you at the UPS site
where yours is.