Re: [IP] MM Solutions software

Hi John,

The next MM Solutions upgrade called CareLink Professional and it is in
testing phase right now.

It does work with MM pumps but does not download and proses Guardian data
till now.

It has some advance features that we don't have on web based CareLink. You
can see all data on a continue form (not only 24 hours per page) and it can
compute insulin sensitivity for various time zones based on basal rate. It
can also download data from the Web CareLink, store it and proses it in a
local computer.

You will see it soon on your doctors computer (as far as I know).

Nikos Filippou
Thessaloniki, Greece