Re: [IP] MRSA question

Well, right now, the doc's used a marker pen to denote the area it is
affecting. She wants to see if it is spreading, and so after
showering, the most I do is see the pen mark stays on. if it gets too
washed out, I touch it up.

Otherwise I don't have to touch the area, and if I have to mark, I
have gloves now from the vet (He gave me a slew of them)