[IP] test tape, was MM ultra touch meter

Marshall wrote: Remember Tes-Tape?

Sharon replied-I do remember feeling very ridiculous peeing on test tape and
having to compare the color to the color strip on the container.
Wondering-now what am I supposed to do with that information? At the time
was enduring long lectors of having sugar in my urine and no clue how to
correct that. So glad we can bolus according to a more accurate reading via
the meter.

I got my Heavy one touch meter via UPS today, I will figure it out when I
have more time when I get home. Now I can almost say I got a  brick in my
purse-so don't mess with me! Sharon and Roseanna Anna Dana my MM 522