Re: [IP] MM's "Onetouch Ultralink" meter & ins. approved cgms

Cynthia,

So does the wireless ultralink send your b.s. to your cgms too?? How do
they work together?

I am going to receive my cgms tomorrow- Anthem Healthkeepers approved it
and libery shipped it today. I'm curious now how all three of these will
work together.

And someone said they "saw" that their meter had been shipped- where are
you looking??? I've logged into the minimed store and i see nothing....
snif.....

Thanks!

Leann Harris
dx'd 8/1/2000
mm522

--
Folk will know how large your soul is, by the way you treat a dog.
- Charles F. Doran