RE: [IP] MM's "Onetouch Ultralink" meter: My verdict. Also: Help from Canada needed, please

Liz,
I'm with you-
((I HATE the feature on the Ultra Smart that comes up after every 25 tests.
The meter freezes on the "check code" screen and even after 4 years of using
this meter, my brain can't remember that.))

I always check the strip vial for the code, whenever I go to the next vial.
I don't mind the wasted strip, but my finger tips yell back to me that I'm
an idiot.  I know that!  After 40 years of marriage, my dear, loving wife
has me convinced.

Dick
MM722 A1C 6.9
Pump since '95