Re: [IP] MM's "Onetouch Ultralink" meter

Hey Brittney, I am also a big One Touch fan.  I got my meter yesterday and
found it to be easy to work with, although it is larger than my "normal" One
Touch, I like it.  It works well with my pump, so now with my CGMS and this
meter, I am truly wireless!!!!!  Cynthia