[IP] Managing time zone change

Hi Megyn
I fly between the US and Australia and find it best to change the time on my
pump when I arrive at my FINAL destination (either Sydney or New York).
Flights from down under usually arrive in NY in the evening and in Sydney
early in the morning, either way I switch all my activities to the new time
zone on arrival.  It also gives me the best chance of dealing with 'jet lag'
and making the most of my time away by being in sync with the place I'm in.
Most importantly that's the real advantage of having a pump - having that
sort of FLEXIBILITY.