Re: [IP] MM's "Onetouch Ultralink" meter: My verdict.

Remember Benedict's Solution?  I find this whole advertising campaign about
a meter that doesn't have to be coded for test strips bizarre.  As I find
the compaign about meters where you don't have to handle test
strips.  Neither is a problem.  I think they were begun by some desperate
and ignorant people in marketing.

Liz