[IP] Alternatives to Liberty

For those of you waiting with bated (I love that word and it is spelled
 correctly) breath for my solution to Liberty, I got the solution today! Great
Lakes Medical Supply, like a lot of diabetes supply places, does not deal with
Medicare.   Today I received my notification from Medronicic about the new
 link with the One Touch meter. I decided to call them. Yes, they still have my
info on file and I can get my reservoirs and QUICKSETS from them.   They
 still had my endo and that info on file. Woo Hoo! I am back with Medtronic.
Today I also got the labels from Liberty for me to send the 100 strips back to
them.   Who are they kidding?   I have about ten left in the last vial.
 Pumpers may recall that I have saved used strips for two years, 1006 and 2007.
This looks like a good time to ship them to Liberty.
Who Has More Fun?
Jim Durr
On the southern coast of Ontario in Lisbon New York
The St. Lawrence is high and up to 41 degrees, lots of driftwood going by
315-713-4482