Re: [IP] MM's "Onetouch Ultralink" meter: My verdict. Also: Help from Canada needed, please!

Frank Wrote:
...Sometimes in a hurry to get things to market, features get
overlooked. A case in point is the "code" on a bottle of test strips.
To me it wasn't something to get my boxers in a bunch over.

Ricardo Responds:
I agree. Generally, I can "carbon date" a diabetic by what they
consider to be a diabetic hardship.

In a few years, when all the insurance companies cover CGMS, we will
have the younger IP list members expressing amazement that we used to
have to poke our fingers to measure BG, and not to mention "code the
meter"!