[IP] MRSA question

I have the diabetes for 24 years, my SO does not.  Yet again, he has
another 'sick',,, this time cellulitis in the R. Ankle.

He went to urgent care on Fri, and got naproxin and calphlex or
something.  Today he went to his PCP, and she gave him 2cc of a hefty
antibiotic.

What should *I* do to avoid getting anything like this from him, or is
this unlikely?

I just want to avoid anything coming at me too

Transmogrified via my beautiful iPhone!
Jenny Sutherland
<http://web.mac.com/Wyldceltic1/>