Re: [IP] Time for a new pump and possible CGMS - which would you choose?

As far as product concerns go, I have always been happy with my MM pumps.  I'm
now up to the 722 with the CGMS and its been good. Prior to the CGMS my hba1c
was higher than it should be. but after beingon it a month it had dropped 1.8%
points.  For me it was a no brainer that i would continue with them. Its a
company that has been around along time and i was more familar with.  Issues
with customer service is something else. but as far as their product is
concerned, i have had no issues

 Christene