Re: [IP] MM's "Onetouch Ultralink" meter: My verdict. Also: Help from Canada needed, please!

Frank Wrote:
Wow, So hostile? What is so hard about putting a code into the meter.
It is there way of making sure  that the calibration of all the
strips is the same. Why are you being so hostile? Because of the
"Code"  Common, thats ridiculous. I for one could care less about the
code as long as the rest of the functions are there. Maybe I am not
critical enough, Eh.

Ricardo Responds:
After 40+ years of diabetes, the hallmarks of diabetes management for
me have been plastic syringes, BG meters, fast-acting insulin,
insulin pumps and CGMS (when I get one).

IMHO, I will never look back and praise the day I no longer had to
code the strips. It is a "nice to have", but not a deal breaker for me.

YMMV