[IP] Re: Lithium and other batteries

You can get batteries from BATTERY BOB.COM.  He has great deals and I could
always get my shipment for within a couple of days.  They are extremely nice
and most helpful.
Give them a try for all your batter needs.  I don't have the website but
just look for it with your browser.
Robert

faint_grain.jpg]

imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]