[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

[IP] Time for a new pump and possible CGMS - which would you choose?

Our son's MiniMed Paradigm 515 is shot.  He is wearing a loaner pump right
now, which is due back in 90 days.  

We are trying to decide which pump to get him next.  

Would you, if you were in our situation, simply upgrade to the 522?  Or
would you choose a pump manufactured by a different company?  

Would you also get MiniMed's CGMS, or would you look into a CGMS
manufactured by a different company?  Or would you wait for an expected
advancement that's "just around the corner"?

Thank you, fellow pumpers!

Mom to Zach, dxd at 13 mos. and pumping for 7 years now.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org