Re: [IP] MM's "Onetouch Ultralink" meter: My verdict. Also: Help from Canada needed, please!

Hi Felix,

"Let's try one ...

... and the meter says, "Code".

What a useless antediluvian prehistoric piece of junk. Have these
people not looked at a calendar lately? Has it completely escaped
Lifescan's attention that we are in 2008, not 1988?"

 Wow, So hostile? What is so hard about putting a code into the meter. It is
there way of making sure
 that the calibration of all the strips is the same. Why are you being so
hostile? Because of the "Code"
 Common, thats ridiculous. I for one could care less about the code as long as
the rest of the functions are there.
Maybe I am not critical enough, Eh.