Re: [IP] carelink usb what is it?

On Apr 28, 2008, at 11:31 AM, Marshall wrote:

> I'm <snipping> 'cause someone was snapping.
> :)
LOL! I think that was to everyone though. there are some who still try
to reply to one part and yet leave the ENTIRE DIGEST on their email.

> Whether PC or Mac I think the Carelink site has some
> issues.
No kidding! and did you just see Felix's post about the new Ultralink
meter he received?

> One of these days I plan to upgrade to a dual boot Mac.
Best thing I did, now, I'm not left out from the things to make
diabetes a little bit easier.