Re: [IP] carelink usb what is it?

--- On Mon, 4/28/08, Wyldceltic1 <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Should do, try and try again... I think the One touch has
> its own
> cable. I will see if it also is a USB because others they
> have sent to
> me were serial. I have resources to adapters, but....

 I have a cable for my Lifescan meters and it is USB. It works on all of my One
Touch meters that can be downloaded, which I think is everything but the Mini.
When I got my MM pump 3 years ago, they sent the BD meter & cable, and sent a
serial cable. Just another reason why I hated that meter, even if only to
download information. I really like the new Carelink USB gadget.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987