[IP] MM sensors

I know, I know... but I am getting out of my debts in a timely manner.
I will hopefully be able to start using the MM sensors and my 722 pump.

Am wondering how much, and if each sensor will automatically be
'connected to the little sensors when I select to see this in the
pump's utilities or whatever, or do I have to enter a specific number
on each sensor or what...?

I'd rather get the info from users of these devises and also if you
pay outright, how much they are. I doubt Medical/CalOptima/United Care
will actually allow me to get them without me just funding them
myself. I had the older DEX, but heck, I don't want yet another device
hanging on my Bat Belt <G>