Re: [IP] carelink usb what is it?

Marshall, What are you snipping at the TOP of your posts?

I feel your pain, bro... I have issues in the earlier PPC macs and VPC
as well.

If you can upgrade, please do. Macbook, macbook pro, iMac, bear in
mind, newer ones just came out, so that means a LOT of saving for this
and earlier models, long as it is Intel Mac, you can just install
Windows in part of your drive and use Mac OSX for the rest of your
stuff. You had mentioned you could upgrade, so just do it. 2 computers
in one is not a bad thing.

Then, you can do all this pump stuff without the headaches.