RE: [IP] carelink usb what is it?

As I was reading these threads I decided to open up
two boxes from MiniMed that have been sitting in my
office for several days. I thought that they were
supplies that I reordered. One box had the USB device
inside. Surprise!
So, I booted up Virtual PC, installed the driver and
it was able to upload all of the pump info, but it was
unable to read it into the Carelink site. After
several hours of trying I finally gave up and I'm now
going to try this on my refurbished laptop with
Windows XP.
As of this testing I can only report that the USB hub
will not work with PARADIGMPAL, I still need to use
the COMLINK for that.
I will now leave my MAC and return to my PC to see how
the USB functions on Carelink.

--- Doug - Insulin Pumpers <email @ redacted>