RE: [IP] Silhouette questions

Kathie said:

(( I have been using MM pumps or 12 years. I have been using silhouettes
since
they came out. I insert silhouettes manually and I will never ever, ever get
use
to doing this. I take a deep breath every time I do it.))

I had to look at this twice to make sure that I didn't write it.  They say
ones nerve endings are only at the skin surface. Really!  It's the size that
drives us nuts.  I guess that we just get used to manual insertion.  I know
that if I happen to find a brand new spot, it slides in with no feeling at
all.  I just keep trying.
Keep pumpin' !!
Dick