Re: [IP] Silhouette questions

I still hate putting the needle in, and the needle on the Silhouette seems
very long (much longer than the needles on syringes and Pens I've been using
for years), so that's a bit of a mental game for me

 I have been using MM pumps or 12 years. I have been using silhouettes since
they came out. I insert silhouettes manually and I will never ever, ever get use
to doing this. I take a deep breath every time I do it.

Kathie