Re: [IP] carelink usb what is it?

> I then purchased a refurbished laptop with Windows XP,
> it works but not much better than Virtual PC.
>
> Is this thread getting off topic?

It is of very little interest to many of us, however, if the posts would get
<SNIPPED> of all the repeats it would be much more tolerable for Digesters.
We have to wade through all the previous posts before we get to something
new to read, even if it is a new reply. :-(((((  Does this happen because
posters are so anxious to reply they just include everything and not pay
attention to what drags along at the bottom?

Out of digest #866, 20 of the 27 messages were Carelink USB, what is it?

My BGs have been stable even through this Double Vision thingy going on.

Jan & Muskers- T-1  http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(evolution of pumps)