Re: [IP] carelink usb what is it?

They haven't upgraded the solutions software for some time. The latest is
version 7 or something to that effect. I'm not going to look up and check but
they did send me the "most updated' version out there. Even that is a few
years old. I wish that the solutions software would create the same data
reports that the carelink does. I too agree that i don't like having my data
on their servers. What if the server goes down?  Can't connect. What if you
can't connect to the internet when you need to download the report and print
it for your doctor.  I would much rather have the data on my computer so that
if I wanted to I could also manipulate it so create other documents as I see
fit.  And not only that but not EVERYBODY has high speed internet. Some of us
folks still stick with dial up, and not bother paying extra.  Some folks can't
afford to pay more.
I just got my link, wouldn't install on my new laptop I got.  Only vista issue
i've had since I got my computer.  Guess will have to check it out on my
desktop that runs xp and go from there.

 Christene