RE: [IP] carelink usb what is it?

I got the information for VMware. Server but only read
this far:

"at a g l a n c e
VMware. Server is a free virtualization product for
Windows and Linux servers"

I have no access to a Windows and / or Linux server.

:(

--- "Felix Kasza (lists)" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Hi again, Jenny --
>
>  > [...] why it is so hard for the USB and such
>  > to also be carried over to Mac or another
>  > browser.
>
> Your cameras and mass storage devices and scanners
> and so on work
> because over the past thirty years, manufacturers of
> such devices
> have slowly agreed to support a minimal common
> command set for
> each type of device. With that, and with the huge
> market for
> scanners, burners, and such, it makes sense for the
> OS to include
> such a driver. (High-end scanners still include
> their own driver
> software that "understands" the hardware better.)
>
> Obviously, that doesn't apply to driver software for
> insulin
> pumps.
>
> The other aspect is that Windows with IE is the only
> platform that
> will let a web-based application talk to the driver
> for a USB
> device. I think I hadn't made that clear enough
> earlier.
>
> And thanks for the joke!
>
> Cheers,
> Felix.
> .

 "Diabetes:Into The New Decade" a series of programs produced in 1990 but still
relevant today.
http://intonewdecade.blogspot.com/