[IP] RE: Insulin shows low in 722

I have the Paradigm 722.  Each time I load it up, rewind and insert the
reservoir it will register around 260 to 270 units of available Insulin.
When I pull out the reservoir to check the actual amount it is 300 units or
just a tad less for the prime use.
Does anyone else have this problem?
By the way I was just notified by letter of the sending of the 'new'  BG
test unit.   That should be very interesting.  Hope this one works.
Robert

faint_grain.jpg]

imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]