Re: [IP] carelink usb what is it?

Yes and no. *I* feel that this is because of our wants to keep our
pumping data in our computers, and such, it is based on the need for
multi-platform software to let us do what we are promised it can do.

Not by any means a 'Win/Mac war', just questioning why it can't all be
united in this day and age of technology. I see some devices and such
with a serial port connector, and almost shudder because USB lives <G>
when will those move to this century :-D I have only one thing with a
serial connection and hooked a USB adapter onto that.