Re: [IP] carelink usb what is it?

I have actually tried both Parallels and VMFusion for Windows XP. It
would work on almost everything, ecxcept my pump/meter data transfer.
Always got 'Download FAILED!' Then, when I boot directly into Windows
XP, I had major success!

Thank goodness for trials, though... Saved me some bucks. I already
had a WinXP SP2 SID, and Boot camp. As I only use the other platform
every six-eight weeks, I don't need to use this everyday so.... I'm
cool.