Re: [IP] carelink usb what is it?

I guess, I just figure since all my printers, scanners (Of course with
their hardware drivers), cameras and so on work in either 'world' I
just don't understand why it is so hard for the USB and such to also
be carried over to Mac or another browser.  With all the grief folks
have had in IE 6-7 and now with VISTA, it just seems odd that even
another browser is a no-go.

Ah, sounds like you would appreciate this one:
Q: "How many 'software engineers' does it take to change a lightbulb?'
A: "None... that's a hardware issue"